Welcome parents and guardians. We are committed to ensuring that our families are provided with information and advice about important topics.
School TV subscription for Parents – This resource is designed to empower parents with credible information and realistic, practical strategies on a variety of challenging topics.
- Raising Children
- Healthy Homes
- Understanding Teenage Development
- The Teenage Years
- Triple P – Positive Parenting Program
- Self-Care for Parents
- Communicating With Your Teen
- Teach Your Teenager to be Resilient
- Resilience in Teenagers: how to build it
- Raising Resilient Young People
Managing the Online World
Developing a Positive Body Image
Seeking Mental Health Support Services
- The Good Society
- True – Relationship and Reproductive Health
- Top 5 Strategies for Parents – How to talk about consent
Student Absentee Procedure
The College should be notified if a student is absent from school for any reason. The College app is the preferred method for notifying about student absentees. Contact the College before 9am on the day of absence.
If necessary, use the absentee line (phone 33718525) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the following:
- Student’s full name
- Student’s year level and Home Room
- Reason for absence
- Date/s of absence
- Name of person advising absence and relationship with student
If there is an unexplained absence, parents/guardians are alerted by an automated SMS which is sent out mid-morning. If no response is received, a follow-up phone call from St Brigid’s Student Services will occur.
Current Parents – Stay Connected with SEQTA Engage
SEQTA is Brigidine College’s Learning Management System (LMS). This system has now been well-developed and allows you to have greater interaction with your daughter’s learning. Log on details and passwords are issued to parents shortly after your daughter begins at the College. You can access the following information:
- Your daughter’s timetable
- Unexplained absences
- Attendance history
- Lessons and homework
- Details of upcoming assessment
- Assessment results and comments
- School notices
- Assessment – Policy and Calendars
- Exam Block
- Middle School Information
- Cultural Activities
Parents are encouraged to login regularly to assist their daughter with her learning at Brigidine College. This Parent Portal is located on this website in the top right hand corner of the Home page. If you have forgotten your login name and password, please email email@example.com and the IT department will be able to assist you. SEQTA Engage is very similar to SEQTA Learn for students, so your daughter will be able to assist you to navigate the site.