About This Opportunity
We are seeking experienced and suitably qualified Volleyball Coaches to join our team on a casual basis, engaged for approximately 6- 10 hours per week across the season.
Season dates: 22 January 2024 to 22 November 2024
The role of the Coach is to develop and deliver coaching sessions that create a learning environment in which students of all abilities are supported in the process of skill development.
The successful candidates must be available to attend training sessions, meets, Camps and Carnivals both before and after school throughout the 2024 season.
For further details, the position description is available here.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Appropriate/relevant coaching credentials and experience
- Passion and a strong knowledge of sport, the ability to develop a positive team spirit and an attitude of sportsmanship and fair play
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate sensitively and confidently with parents, students and other staff
- Highly organised and take pride in planning and preparation of training sessions
- Valid driver’s licence and ability to travel independently between sites
- A current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate desirable but not essential
Applicants are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College, and must obtain and maintain a Blue Card. The No Card, No Start law means you must have a Blue Card before you can start work. If you do not have a blue card, you can be job-ready by applying online through the applicant portal on the Blue Card site.
Want to Apply?
To submit your application, please complete the online application through the APPLY NOW below.
Your application must include:
- Covering letter addressing key selection criteria; and
- Resume, including contact details for three professional referees.
To satisfy pre-requisite questions and ensure your application can be considered in full, all candidates must apply via the Brigidine College employment website by the job closing deadline. Applications received via other channels, including direct email, will not be accepted.
Applications close Wednesday 13 December 2023 however shortlisting may commence before the date so don’t delay in applying!
For application queries, please contact Rebecca Horne, Director of Sports on email@example.com.
The College reserves the right to interview and employ a successful candidate before the closing date. The advertisement will be removed once an appointment has been made.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note we do not accept unsolicited Resumes from Recruitment agencies.