About This Opportunity
We are seeking experienced and suitably qualified Track and Field Coaches to join our team on a casual basis, engaged for approximately 6- 10 hours per week across the season.
Season dates: 15 May 2023 to 8 September 2023
The role of the Coach is to develop and deliver coaching sessions that create a learning environment in which students of all abilities are supported in the process of skill development.
The successful candidates must be available to attend training sessions, meets, Camps and Carnivals and before and after school throughout the 2023 season.
For further details, the position description is available here.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Appropriate/relevant coaching credentials and experience
- Passion and strong knowledge of sport and the ability to develop a positive team spirit and an attitude of sportsmanship and fair play
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate sensitively and confidently with parents, students and other staff
- Highly organised and take pride in planning and preparation of training sessions
- Valid driver’s licence and ability to travel independently between sites.
- A current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
Applicants are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College, and must obtain and maintain a Blue Card. The No Card, No Start law means you must have a Blue Card before you can start work. If you do not have a blue card, you can be job-ready by applying online through the applicant portal on the Blue Card site.
For application queries, please contact Rebecca Horne, Director of Sports on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Apply?
To submit your application, please complete the online application through the APPLY NOW link below.
Your application must include:
- Covering letter addressing key selection criteria; and
- Resume, including contact details for three professional referees.
To satisfy pre-requisite questions and ensure your application can be considered in full, all candidates must apply via the Brigidine College employment website by the job closing deadline. Applications received via other channels, including direct email, will not be accepted.
Applications close 5 May 2023 however shortlisting may commence before the date so don’t delay in applying!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note we do not accept unsolicited Resumes from Recruitment agencies.