About This Opportunity
This is a leadership role which incorporates both the provision of access and diverse learning strategies to empower teachers to respond to the diverse learning needs and the development of specific programs for group support and individual case management of students. The role involves leadership and supervision of learning support teachers and teacher aides.
It is a full-time fixed-term position concluding Friday 31 March 2023.
For further details, the position description is available here.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A demonstrated commitment to support and promote the philosophy, ethos, traditions and spiritual values of a Catholic school in the Brigidine tradition.
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching.
- Demonstrated coordination of teaching, learning and assessment, in the relevant learning area, with particular reference to the Australian Curriculum, girls’ education, use of ICT to support teaching and learning and the Dimensions of Learning framework.
- Demonstrated leadership for ongoing professional growth and development in the area of Access and Diverse Learning.
- A capacity to lead a changing curriculum for students and developing staff to cater for students with diverse learning needs.
- Demonstrated excellence in the organisation responsibilities of the curriculum area.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated collaboration, consultation, negotiation and organisational skills.
Want to Apply?
To submit your application, please complete the online application through the APPLY NOW link below.
Your application must include:
- Covering letter addressing key selection criteria; and
- Resume, including contact details for three professional referees.
To satisfy pre-requisite questions and ensure your application can be considered in full, all candidates must apply via the Brigidine College employment website by the job closing deadline. Applications received via other channels, including direct email, will not be accepted.
Shortlisting will commence immediately so don’t delay in applying! The advertisement will be removed once an appointment has been made.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.